Welcome to Vital RestorationFormerly known as Restoration-911
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Vital Restoration provides affordable, efficient and reliable disaster cleanup for both commercial and residential projects. Our professional staff includes IICRC Certified Technicians armed with state of the art equipment to ensure that your property gets restored to its pre-disastrous state. Whether your business, rental or home has incurred damages, you can rest easy knowing that Vital Restoration has a reputation for excellence, and we place the highest quality of care and workmanship into all projects, large and small.
At Vital Restoration, not only does our team work to restore the space and its contents after a disaster, but we also set up measures to prevent future deterioration. Depending on the extent of the damage, necessary restoration could be as minimal as a basic cleaning or as extensive as a major recovery project, using special equipment designed to clear away smoke and/or water damage. Whatever the cause of the damage, Vital Restoration is able to assess and repair the situation, day or night.
Get a Free Estimate
We understand that suffering a disaster is both traumatic and expensive for businesses and homeowners, and we take care to ensure that the cleanup process is handled efficiently and professionally, so that you can move on. All personnel at Vital Restoration are trained to provide the easiest possible disaster cleanup experience. The first step in the cleanup process is to perform an emergency evaluation. We’ll give you a free estimate to determine the extent of the damage, assess the necessary steps needed for restoration, and calculate the cost and time required.
Common Cases of Damages
- Fire damage - The damage caused by a fire is emotionally draining as well as expensive to repair. Understanding that fire damage wreaks havoc on a building, Vital Restoration uses the latest technologies and the most specialized skills to remove smoke, soot and accompanying odors throughout the structure. Not only do our experts repair structural damage, they also photograph, document, clean and pack down any contents that may have been affected. When necessary, an ozoning treatment is also used to combat any stubborn odors that may linger after a fire. We can provide you with storage while the structural damage is being repaired. Throughout the process, our experts will remain in touch to let you know how the process is progressing.
- Smoke damage - Although smoke damage often accompanies fire damage, the effects of the smoke can often exceed the effects of the flames. In such instances, the Vital Restoration team will perform expert cleaning and odor removal techniques, including the use of air scrubbers with activated charcoal filters, in order to ensure complete and thorough odor elimination. If additional odor removal is required, we may also use an ozone process to aid in the restoration.
- Water damage - If too much water saturates a property, it can result in the destruction of contents, as well as severe structural damage. To help home and property owners minimize the damage caused by water penetration, Vital Restoration responds quickly and aggressively. By providing fast response to the scene, we help mitigate the damage caused by water. The use of state-of-the-art equipment enables us to eliminate excess water on the property. We also employ other modern techniques to remove moisture from the premises as well as from all personal property.
- Carpet cleaning – Too often, the carpet is overlooked in the restoration process, or is sometimes deemed irreparable. Before getting rid of the carpet completely, the IICRC certified carpet and upholstery cleaners at Vital Restoration use modern technology to clean deep beneath the surface, where debris and moisture can linger and cause odor. Techniques such as hot water extraction combined with pre-spray solution can help to minimize the damage done to carpeting, eliminating the need for costly replacement.
- Sewage Cleanup - Sewage cleanup is not only an annoying pain; it is also a health hazard. The microorganisms that live in sewage can be harmful and so any sewage cleanup must be done as soon as possible, in order to ensure the safety of the property's inhabitants. Our specially trained technicians are available day and night to help solve the problems caused by broken and damaged sewage systems.
- House Restoration - Whether your home or property suffers from smoke, fire, water or other type of damage, the team at Vital Restoration is reachable at any time to help assist with your needs. At Vital Restoration, we take pride in our work and service and will take special care to ensure a job well done.
Benefits of Using Our Services
We strive to offer our services at reasonable rates and delivered within a critical emergency response time, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our team is among the finest, most experienced, courteous, and knowledgeable IICRC Certified Technicians in the industry. Training and experience, coupled with ultra modern equipment is what ultimately allows us to deliver absolute reliability. The management staff has been in the restoration industry for a long time, caring for the homes and businesses of our customers in their hour of need.
We are not only dedicated to being the greatest service company available, but also making sure the costs are at least 20% below the industry standard. We want to be sure your troubles are not compounded after an unforeseen damage to your property by an inflated invoice. Although we may meet you for the first time on the worst day of your life, we will do whatever it takes to quickly turn a chaotic circumstance into a situation in which you have a plan in place to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
We are Certified & Accredited By
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has served as the Industry Guardian for the cleaning, inspection and restoration service industries for more than 30 years. As a non-profit certification organization, the IICRC helps ensure that you have access to trusted and trained cleaning professionals by establishing and monitoring certification programs and standards for these industries. More
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leads the nation`s environmental science, research, education and assessment efforts. The mission of the EPA is to protect human health and the environment. Since 1970, EPA has been working for a cleaner, healthier environment for the American people. More
The Environmental Assessment Association is one of the leading professional organizations that is dedicated to providing its members with restoration information, cleanup education, and professional certification to qualified environmental experts. EAA’s membership is comprised of professionals from over thirty countries around the world. More
The Cleaning and Restoration Associasion's goal is to advance the knowledge and professionalism of the cleaning and restoration industry. CRA helps to promote and set standards in the arts and sciences of the cleaning and restoration industry and educates in the advancement, uses, and improvements in the restoration industry. More
The Better Business Bureau is one of the largest consumer protection agencies, self described as "An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other". More